Before Your Makeup or Hair Appointment:
- Please arrive 5-10 mins early for each appointment, as any lateness for makeup/hair appointments may result in your application not being completed to the desired result.
- For a makeup appointment, arrive with no makeup on, and clean, exfoliated skin.
- If your skin is in need of a little TLC, consider booking our Red Carpet Treatment before your makeup appointment, to ensure your skin looks polished for your special occasion. Remember, flawless makeup begins with flawless skin.
- Make sure your brows are groomed and tweezed.
- If you have your own favourite colour of lipstick, feel free to bring it along to be able to touch up throughout the night. We also have full-sized lipsticks ($24-$35), or mini touch-up lip kits ($5) available for purchase in-studio, on the day of your appointment.
- For a hair appointment, arrive with dry hair. NOTE: Ideally hair should be washed the day before the appointment, as a bit natural oil in the hair helps to hold the style. If your hair is naturally very oily, hair should be washed and blow dried straight the morning of your appointment.
- Arriving with wet hair will result in an additional Blow-Drying charge, as well as the likelihood that the styling may not be able to be completed fully in the allotted appointment time.
- The client is responsible for disclosing any sensitivities, allergies, skin or scalp conditions to the makeup artist/hairstylist prior to the beginning of the appointment.
- It is a good idea to bring 1-3 photos of makeup and hair looks you like, to use as inspiration for the application/hairstyle.