Now that we've welcomed spring, when you are in between getting your glow tans, a great bronzer that fools everyone into thinking winter wasn't rough on your complexion tops the list of makeup bag updates. Below are our favourite liquid and powder formulas for getting a hint of natural, sun-kissed color.
Bronzing Powder is used to create the illusion of sun-kissed skin. It shouldn't be used all over the face; just apply it to the areas that would be hit by the sun: the forehead, bridge of nose, tops of cheeks, and chin. Take what's left on the brush and blend onto the neck and decolleté so there is no line of demarcation.
1) Nars Bronzing Powder (Laguna/Casino)- creates the ultimate healthy glow. Diffused powders with golden shimmer create an all-over warmth or contour for the face perfect for creating or enhancing the look of tanned skin.
2) Melanie Mills Hollywood - Gleam Body Radiance - Body Radiance is the go to product for anyone who desires an instant natural glow. Not just for your face, use this product to bronze the arms, legs, and chest. Available along with the Gleam Radiance Dust Powder in studio at Schulz Makeup & Beauty Studio.
3) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun! - We love MAC's mineralize line, a luxurious slow-baked powder with 77-Mineral Complex & Vitamin E that gives a natural, dimensional finish.
4) Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer in Chocolate - The perfect med. toned matte bronzer. You can layer and build the colour up depending on the look you're going for (natural light glow to a deeper tan). Oh and this smells like Chocolate :)
5) Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer - A cult favourite and artist staple - this award winning matte bronzer provides natural looking colour to flatter any skin tone. Without any shine or shimmer, this matte bronzer doubles its purpose and can be used for contouring, sculpting and defining features.