An essential before any vacation if you want to look and feel your best for your trip is scheduling your spray tan. Those first few days of stepping out into the sun, uncovered for the first time in a year, glowing brighter than the sun, can be terrifying. Let's keep the pale sparkle for Edward Cullen in Twilight and opt for a more bronzed babe look for our vacay. Also, what better excuse to go make-up-free for a while?
Benefits of getting a spray tan before your vacation:
- avoiding the attempted panic-tan as soon as you get there (read: panic-burn) in order to desperately get some colour for the rest of your trip
- look more toned and slim in your beachwear. There’s a saying in the tanning world that if you can’t tone it, then tan it. Tanning your body makes it a lot easier to skip the gym and still look amazing.
- as your spray tan gradually fades away your real sun tan can build up underneath - switching places before the end of your trip
- Spray tans are a healthier way to have a tan than sitting out and baking in the sun. According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, 40 to 50 percent of all adults who reach the age of 65 will have had some type of skin cancer in their life. Spray tans offer a quick, convenient, and affordable way to tan that is also safe and effective.
- Who wants to lots of time applying makeup on a vacation? The hotel lighting is horrible and changes are you'll end up sweating most of it off during your busy day anyway. A spray tan allows you to wear less makeup and have a glowing complexion without having to fake it with makeup or worry about it rubbing off.
The gorgeous Carling of Through Her Style wrote a blog about her essential beach vacy prep and one of these steps included her easy and risk-free spray tan from Schulz Beauty. See the photo below of her natural sun-kissed glow and read all about her beach vacay prep here.
Don't forget to book your spray tan before your vacation to show up perfectly bronzed when you board the plane :)
Book online or email email@example.com for your appointment (or text 647 960 3604) - sometimes we can squeeze you in if there is nothing available online!
*It's important to remember that a spray tan offers no protection from UVA or UVB rays, so you will still tan but you will also need to wear sunscreen also. Also, being in the pool or ocean all day will inevitably cause your spray tan to fade faster but hopefully the sun will be able to top it back up.*